Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Miss Me

Guess where I have been. Go ahead and guess. I have been far away from my computer because I have been working. Are you in shock? I still am. About 8 days ago I landed a job that involves one of my most favorite things. Alcohol and burgers. Yep, that's right, I am a bartender at our local burger joint.

One might think that I would be over qualified for this position, but in all actuality I am not. Apparently, if you have never been a bartender you end up with a variety of day shifts and you are forced to work your way up to nights. Odd right?! (Yes, it is in case you were too afraid to answer). So no, I am not making Bill Gates' salary, but it is definitely better than not making any money at all.

My favorite drink to make is one that I came up with by myself. It's called the Billie. (Guess why?) And, wait for it... it's a beer with a shot of whiskey. Only a matter of time before I am on those night shifts. Honestly, I would much rather keep the day shifts. Keep my nights for myself and some "Billies."

No comments:

Post a Comment