Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Browns Shock

Alright, let's be honest. I know that Gates is not giving me a handout. I know that I finally scored a job and it at least pays the bills. I know that I might not be lucky enough to find a girlfriend, never mind one that looks like Scarlett. You want to know what I don't know? (Yes, I realize there are many things) I would have never guessed that the Browns were going to win this week.

Football fans (other than Browns fans) please chime in here. Who would have seen this coming? I would have never thought, never mind considered, that this would be a possibility. Let's put it this way... in all 14 games this week if I have to pick one 100% win I would have opted for the Saints over the Browns. I can't imagine that I was alone in this.

Shocked. I am nothing, but shocked. I have spent the last several months coming to several realizations and working on improving my life. I have faced hard times and I have been forced to switch directions in my personal and social life. All these changes did not shock me as much as this win. Looking forward to next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment