Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yeah, I Am Not Done

Lobster. Filet Mignon. Pizza. Alright, I know the third may not be as exciting, but I am not over this personal chef thing. Can you imagine the possibilities?

Dishes you have never experienced before and food combinations that you never knew existed would be at your disposal. Anytime, anywhere, anyhow you want a meal you could have it. I can't believe it took me this long to thing of this perk. Nevermind, I can't believe that you thought I would only post one blog on this subject.

If Bill Gates does not have a personal chef I would love to ask him why. He is not giving me a handout so I am sure he as that extra room in his budget for a luxury like this. You know what, I think I would learn to cook every dish known to man if Gates would hire me as his chef.

Time to stop with the food for a second. I have news that I forgot to tell you in the last post. One, I met a girl. Two, I had an interview. I am going to make you wait for details. Seriously, I am spending the rest of the night working on my visualizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment