Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Plate Issue

You know what else I would be awful as... a chef. (These really aren't that hard to come up with.) My idea of a home cooked meal is something that is delivered to my front door that I can put on one of my three plates. If it is on your own plate that is kind of like a home cooked meal. I am serious! You know what transfers from a take-out container to a plate easily? Chinese food. Yeah, you can always make it look perfect! A scoop of rice, some orange chicken (spicy of course), and a egg roll on the side.

Bill Gates probably has a chef that lives in his house. I know I would if I had that kind of money. You would never have to worry about destroying dinner or forgetting to shop for breakfast food. I bet a professional Chef would take care of everything. Can you imagine? A refrigerator that was always full and every meal that you desire made at a moment's notice.

I might be a horrible chef, but once I make money I would hire one in a second. Fresh eggs, bacon, and toast every morning. Yeah, that's it. All that on my way to the office. I guess it might be time to visualize again.


No comments:

Post a Comment