Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Second Down and Four To Go

Summer starts to fade away. Kids go back to school and we all receive a present that people around the country cherish. The return of the NFL. The National Football League. I can't help but to sit back and smile as I type those words. Can I even express how much I love this time of year? My favorite team is back, football starts, and more importantly fantasy football starts. Simple realization, but fantasy football is the closest I will ever get to being on a professional football team. I guess that is unless I actually meet Bill Gates, he purchases a football team, and somehow I make it as a kicker. Maybe he would even finally bring a team back to Los Angeles. Wow, I am full of lofty dreams this morning!

Can you for just one second, imagine making $20 million dollars a year (or more!) for playing football? Seriously, put the wings and beer down and think about it! Just ridiculous. Well, I am never making the salary of a professional football player, but I can tweak my line up to win the league this year. At least, I hope I can. Honestly, by the end of this season I better have a job. On or off the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment