Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Positive Thoughts and Beer

I would make a horrible weather man. No build up to that statement and I really don't think I need to provide an explanation either. If you read my blog, you know I would not make a good weather man. Simple.

Well, it's Monday and that can only mean one thing... MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! Oh football, my first love. Today was pretty slow for me. (Shocker!) This morning I was going through this process where I picture myself already landing a job, making good money, and visualizing that it all already happened. This practice is good in theory, but I tend to drift off with random thoughts instead of focusing on my positive thoughts. For example, I tried to sit down and do this exercise early today and you know what happened... I started thinking about Bill Gates. I wonder if Bill Gates enjoys the NFL? I wonder if he sits down with a beer and watches play by play? Will the Bears win?

I think I need to work a little more on this visualization theory. Maybe if I can focus my Mondays will start to be really busy again. Back to the game and welcome in week 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment