Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Anxious for More?

Alright, can you honestly believe that my friend rented a limo for Halloween. It took me this long to be able to even try to tell you about that night. It was amazing! I felt like a millionaire or actually more like a more wealthy than Bill Gates quad-zillionare.

We went everywhere and saw just about everyone we knew. (And, looked really good doing it.) The party was indescribable, the costumes were unforgettable, and I am ready to burn these memories in my brain as one of the best nights of my life. BURNT!

Needless to say, the next day (after the hangover vanished) I was trying to focus and get back into the swing of normal life. Afternoon shifts, saving money, and well... I guess waiting for the unexpected. So far, the unexpected has proven to be extremely amazing. Yes, I am ready for more.

I had to pause on the realizations to stop and spend time enjoying life. Do not hate me, just understand that sometimes life happens while you are waiting to understand why it is happening. Now, I am just getting too deep. ;) Let's not start meditating, but let's start enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment