Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time for the Office

Well, I am about to go into the office (I mean the bar!) in a few hours. It is so cold outside it looks like I might freeze the minute I open the door. You know what I want... one of those cars that you can turn on from your house with the remote control. Then I could start the car, let it heat up, and just run really fast to the warmth. Sounds good to me.

I wonder what winter is like for those people (including Gates) up in the Northwest? Snow, icicles, brrrr. I guess that would be one season I would hate to live up there. I think 50 is freezing. Maybe that will be the new drink I make at the bar... BELOW 50.

On to the serious. Have you guys heard of Astrobiology? (No, it is not a word that I just made up.) Supposedly, NASA is suppose to reveal some kind of findings on life in outerspace. That is freaking amazing! I can't wait to hear about this! Can you imagine if there is really life out there. It is so exciting yet so scary at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment