Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ohm

Just kidding! I told you no meditating. ;) So, ugh... things have kinda been lack luster lately. For the last several years, holidays tend to get me down for one reason and one reason only. Money. Look, don't get me wrong, I try my best to be thankful and give as much as possible. I just hate that I never seem to have enough money to do what I truly want to.

Get it, not Bill Gates. Yet, would it kill one of my employers to give me a holiday bonus? I mean I can barely afford to make ends meet and now I am suppose to come up with money for gifts for my friends and family. Do you know how depressing it is to buy your friend a beer when you really wanted to get them tickets to a home game divisional championship? Or better yet, maybe even just a jersey from their favorite team. The ability not to be able to give makes me depressed and therefore the holidays tend to drive me nuts.

Alright, I have heard that my posts can get a bit dreary so I will try and pick it up a bit. I will make a positive post everyday from now until Thanksgiving just to prove my point. Be prepared for me. Me, thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment