Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Not As Planned

Remember how I said I was going to be cheery and optimistic for the next couple of days? Well, that didn't happen. I got the flu, had a 103 temp and got stuck in the urgent care Thanksgiving night with all the other individuals that currently pay a high monthly premium for horrible insurance coverage.

I mean really, why am I paying almost $150 a month to get this type of coverage? It's all about how much money you make. I bet you Bill Gates has a doctor on call and never would even think of stepping foot in some low-grade urgent care.

My frustration levels had doubled. In addition to the "poor man's" treatment, I ended up taking a cab back home because I was too feverish to drive. I ended up back at home with no one there to take care of me. No wife or girlfriend, no friend, and absolutely no maids or butlers to cater to my every need. If I ever make even a fraction of the amount of money Gates does the first thing I will do is hire a butler. If I don't find a wife I am going to need the support of another human being. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment