Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yet, Another Goodbye

I would never admit this to anyone other than the few readers that just started to follow my blog, but I do have a confession. On my tight (a.k.a. unemployed) budget, I just made a purchase that I probably should have not made. The purchase was (wait for it) something I should not have spend money on (can you handle it?) and something that actually pays off for very few people. That's right, I spent my last few dollars on scratch tickets.

Alright, go ahead and make fun of a me, but a guy likes to scratch a lottery ticket here and there. I went ahead and withdrew a $20 bill from my local ATM, walked over to my favorite gas station, and went for it. Just as a side note... I promised the owner of the gas station to bring back the ticket if I won. Man, I am just a philanthropic individual if I say so myself.

Needless to say, I am adding another revelation after my post-scratching adventure. I may never win the lottery. Yes, I am man enough to tell you that I might let that pipe dream go. Goodbye Bill, adios Scarlett, and Auf Wiedersehen lottery tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment