Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Whatever...

After my last post, I just realized that it probably would of help to tell you that I did win a few dollars. I won't tell you exactly how much, but let's just say it was less than half of what I put in. Not exactly the results I was looking for, but whatever.

Obviously, this could be a lesson for us all. You would want to think that if you bought twenty tickets from one roll that you might have had a good chance at winning a substantial amount of money. Yet, I have just proved this not to be true. I tried to scratch each ticket with a new system. I tried scratching the winning number first. Then I tried the amount first. Regardless of what I tried, there were not many scratches that proved profitable. I wonder if Bill Gates has tried this theory out? Knowing his luck, each ticket might be a winner.

I know, no revelation here. I just wanted to further explain my scratch ticket adventure. Monday is gone and Tuesday is almost here. I hope something wonderful (meaning a potential interviewer) calls me back. Hello Tuesday! Alright, time to go to bed. Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment